Kali Majapahit – KM Martial Arts
The first step into Kali Majapahit, our Beginners classes will take you from the most basic self-defense techniques to becoming an efficient martial artist. The training curriculum that was developed based on teaching thousands of students, is optimized to bring results to everyone.
This curriculum covers many aspects of Kali Majapahit: Single/double sticks, empty hands self-defense as well as Filipino and Thai boxing/kickboxing.
Learning Objectives :
- Efficient Self-Defense (Empty hands + Weapons)
- Improves Coordination / Focus
- Structured Belt Ranking System
- Health & Personal Growth Concepts
- Leadership & Self-confidence
Intermediates, Advanced, Kasama & Black Belts Classes
The Intermediates class will be more demanding in both, skills and focus. Here, the student will be introduced to a new KM sub-system: our knife defense (also taught to law enforcement and special forces around the world). The higher intensity of the Intermediates training will bring his/her skills and knowledge to a completely new level.
The Advanced and Kasama (assistant instructor) classes are the last 2 steps to becoming a Black Belt as students get to explore deeper the concepts, strategies and techniques of Kali Majapahit. The rhythm and intensity are much higher and we are getting students ready for the black Belt curriculum (from 1st to 6th degree Black Belt). New weapons and styles are also introduced as we go further in training in the various influences of Kali Majapahit.
The Black Belt class is the higher level and the most intense class in Kali Majapahit where all the Black Belts and Instructors meet to train together and challenge each other. At this level, the student is “fluent in the martial art language” and can express him/herself freely. He has also reach an amazing level of skills in both, practical self-defense and traditional martial arts.
Personal Safety: R.E.D.
R.E.D. (Recognize & Escape Danger) is an efficient, unique and non-stressful personal safety and active shooter / counter-terrorism program designed specifically for the needs of both, the general public and law-enforcement. The R.E.D. program is designed to build awareness, confidence and a feeling of safety and control. The training provides very efficient solutions to today’s security problems, Before, During and After a threat.
Scenarios covered include defense against threatening individuals or groups, a terror attack, a bombing or any other unexpected dangerous event. At some point in our life, we all face a situation where we need to get away from danger. With a powerful survival plan, we can keep ourselves and our families safe.
- Situational Awareness: Establishing a baseline to recognise/anticipate threats and staying out of danger when possible.
- Behavior Analysis: Learning how to read Body Language, Intention Cues and Micro-Facial Expressions.
- Reality-based Self Defense: Indoors and outdoors scenario training based on real life situations in the street, while travelling, at home, at the office, in a car etc…
- Beyond Self-Defense: Dealing with threats such as terror attacks, natural disasters, bombing, chemical attacks, lone shooters, vehicle attacks…
- Emotional & Mental resilience: Key to being able to respond in an extremely stressful situation, learn about Adrenaline Stress Response and Quick Decisive Action.
- Protecting others: Based on VIP protection techniques, how to protect your loved ones in the event of various unexpected dangerous events.